Sunday, June 7, 2009

These Days

  • A lot is going on with the upcoming election in Iran. Things look not very promising and it gets to my heart listening to the lies. God have Merci on us!
  • I learnt a new side in me: I can tolerate a lot of bad going on about me, but my tolerance towards A being harmed is close to zero. I found myself acting like a female lion, furious, knowing that A was picked on at preschool. A did not seem to be sad at all, but I could cry.
  • The Curious Case of Benjamin Button: An interesting idea about a person being born old and growing young
  • Revolutionary Road: The dialogues were mine and that was very very amazing to listen to. I cannot relate to the conclusion fully but the idea was exactly something I have been struggling with: life
  • Taken: A movie about human traffic that is ongoing even at this very moment. Unreal action, successful suspense, and sad
  • Nick and Nora's Infinite Play list: A cheesy movie about a few teens, laughed at them a lot
  • The Reader: A different movie, interesting relationship between a teenager and an older woman; interesting pride
  • Antonia's Line: Brilliant!
  • Slumdog Millionaire: Absolutely engaging and sad
  • Vicki Cristina Barcelona: Loved it!
  • And so many other movies I will try to write about later

No comments: