Thursday, January 6, 2011

The first step

Took the first step and got myself Sal, the personal trainer, at ABS Club in Los Gatos. Feel fit already!

PS: confession: I never ran the 10K I thought I would last year. There were many reasons for that but the most important one was the fact that I started to gain weight as soon as I started running and you know? I really don't like to gain weight. So I pursued alternatives. No athletic competition for now. Will keep you posted with my progress with Sal though, he thought "I was easy" and by that he meant since I have already been in competitions before and an active athlete I can achieve my goals. Amen!

1 comment:

Salma said...

Way to go Leila :) I really like the idea of having a personal trainer and I also believe you will achieve your goals...