Thursday, October 16, 2008

Au Revoir Houston

It is a cloudy day here in Houston, it should be hot and humid outside. The conference is almost over and I am so ready to get back home.
These past nights I called A every night to tell him his bedtime story and sing him his lullaby. The stories are on demand, the second night he asked for the khale bozi story. I changed the story a bit, in which the mother goat was actually going to a conference instead of going to collect food for her kids. I think he liked it, because except for the first night that he asked for Panirak story (which is about a little mouse who was not sure his mom loved him because she demanded him to be careful all the time), the rest of the nights he asked for khale bozi's story.
Time to check out. I am happy. Only worried about my assignment which is due midnight tonight. I have four hours in the plane to work on it though.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you and your lovely A :)
It is soooo sweat thay you tell him the stories on the phone.

miss you so much
au revoir ma chére amie :)
Goli

Anonymous said...

به نظرم این گلی درستتر نوشته خداحافظ رو به زبون بچه محل هاشون. البته من صلاحیت نظر دادن راجع به یک عدد ای اضافه ندارم مسلما قصدم ایجاد پارازیت بود صرفا

midnight/... said...

Merci Goli joonam! Love you too dooste gol golie khodam :)

midnight/... said...

اوه پارازیت جونم اگه من تو رو نداشتم چه میکردم با این دیکته!