Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve and A

This is a unique Christmas eve at our house. For the first time in A's life we are actually home. Add to that the fact that my dad and stepmom are here and my siste S and brother-inlay are arriving from Canada in an hour enshala.  On top of this all we have a Christmas tree and lots of presents.

I have tried imagining A a few times waking up to,or row and opening all the presents that are his.  He was worried that someone would stay up past midnight tonight and Santa doesnt show up. We assured him before putting him to bed that we will make sure all is quiet at home by midnight.

I am glad he can imagin all the magic. I think this will help him undesrtand later on that not all he sees is real and not all he cannot see is unreal. It's essentially a philosophical teaching in addition to developing his imagination.

Merry Christmas to all who believe and all that can imagine!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Christmas magic at its best!

midnight/... said...

Indeed! A said "best Chriatmas ever!". Seems he is enjoying a pair of Cars2 slippers he received the most. He thanked and hugged me several times for that and is just wearing AND playing with them; it is so cute!! He got 12 gifts in total!! Seems he is having a blast with family around and I'm just thankful for it all.