Sunday, November 2, 2014

The Evils of the Time

This is the first time in my life that I see the evil. Evil is real. Satan is real; doing the evil it has always been doing. This time in the name of God. This time in the name of Islam. This time in the name of religion. This time in the name of humanity.
I had lost my center for a while as I was observing all this evil that I couldn't comprehend. Now I realized the issue, thanks to my friends of The Path who mirrored me in my fear and hurt. I am found. I will hang on to my center this time. I pray. I pray for the helpless to have strength. I pray for those who are hurt to be healed. I pray for those who have no shelter to be safe. I pray for those who are right to remain strong. I pray for those who are evil to recognize their ugliness and to transform, may God have Mercy on them!
Peace! Love! Salaam!

1 comment:

laelyackley said...

Classic Titanium Hilt - TheTianiumArts
Stainless steel handles for high quality steel, also called titanium i phone case tithium batteries for short handle and for greater precision precision.The Tithium  schick quattro titanium Rating: titanium flat irons 5 does titanium set off metal detectors · ‎1 review · ‎$5.00 titanium scissors · ‎In stock