Thursday, August 2, 2007

هرچه از دوست رسد نیکوست!

I have a very dear friend since the high school years. She is not only smart and wise and creative, but smartly and wisely and creatively funny. Being fun is her nature; i.e. you never receive any e-mail or mail or phone call from her unless there is some thing funny in its nature. It is nice to have such person to the rescue of rainy days!
I was thinking bout her today and how I had a few unread e-mails from her and yet I was sure there were something silly and fun in them. So I downloaded and saved and read all the attachments in her e-mails and here I am, a bit relieved and a bit happier by the golden remedy of laughter, after a very long and stressful week. I hope the worst has gone already, but if tomorrow the problem still exists I might just not care!
There was another pair of ears today for me too, the ones who patiently listened to all my really hopeless words. Thanks MRB!

No comments: