Friday, August 3, 2007

here and there

Thanks God, we are on our way towards meeting friends and family enshaalaa. I am not sure if I would be able to update my blog while on the tour. Will try to bring you some souvenirs though :)

Arman's "Play and music" class is over. Every body was sad to learn that we wouldn't come back when I told them yesterday. It was a very good experience for us. He has learned some new skills, found that not all the toys are always his as he is used to at home, and memorized a series of actions happening in the class and expecting the next (which was really amazing to myself!). I was happy to be among other moms and dads. And the long naps Arman used to take after the classes were really sweet ;)

We found Arman a very nice home day care (enshaalaa every thing goes as well as we presumed). That is a relief. I hope he enjoys his time there. I am planning to start him for an hour or two for the first day and then gradually raise the duration hours until reaching 6 hours which is the ultimate goal.

For now let's enjoy the calm before the storm!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

سلام! چرا فارسی نمی نویسید؟

Anonymous said...

Nimeh Shab Jan: Bon Voyage my friend! Have a fabulous time. I'm glad you sorted out the daycare situation my friend. I share in your sense of relief. I look forward to your safe return. Enjoy your vacation.

Nazy said...

Nimeh Shab Jan. I'm missing you. I hope you are having a good time with your family and friends my dear. Enjoy your time and make beautiful memories my friend.

Nazy said...

Thinking about you my friend. Be good and enjoy yourselves.

midnight/... said...

دوست عزیز سعی میکنم فارسی هم بنویسم. به هر حال سبک من از اول فارسی نویسی بوده ولی متاسفانه بدین ترتیب مخاطبهای غیر فارسی زبانم رو نمیتونم جلب کنم. شاید به هر دو زبان بنویسم. روش فکر میکنم.

midnight/... said...

Nazy joon missed you too. Will update you shortly.