Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Voice of me from Flagstaff, AZ

Well, here I am again, in a hotel room all by myself. I am waiting for M to call me and then I will leave for a hot dinner. I am tired and hungry.

This little town turned out to be much better that I expected. Ever-green trees every where and a beautiful mountain shadowing the town on the North. There is snow on the mountain and the weather is pretty cold. I liked the green in this cold town.

During my flight from Phoenix to here I was watching the ground, pretty pretty nature. It was all hills and rocks and green bushes. As we were approaching Flagstaff on the north of Phoenix the bush density increased gradually and suddenly it turned to ever-green forests. Really magnificent views of the rocks during the sunset too.

I was solving a Sudoku on the fly magazine in front of my seat. We were only 5 passengers! So I am hoping may be on my way back tomorrow night I might board the same plane and I might find my magazine on the same seat and I might be able to finish my Sudoku!

No comments: