Sunday, February 3, 2013

Super Bowl, First Time I Watched

Since I have emigrated to US, this was the first time I watched the Super Bowl.  What enticed me was the fact that the San Francisco 49ers were playing after many years.  At the beginning of the game M reviewed the rules for me and this time I actually could follow it as I paid attention.  We watched the first quarter with friends who had a new baby boy and then joined our relatives in Walnut Creek for the rest if the game.  It was almost unbelievable that there was a power outage in the middle of rhe game.  But seems that was the time needed by 49ers to gather their focus as they made up very nicely with a couple scored fumbles and touch downs.  I found the 49ers quarterback very humble looking and that seemed a huge contrast to the Ravens erogant looking quaterback. In the end 49ers lost with only 3 point difference and more than feeling sorry for their loss I felt bad for the Ravens win. At least though I enjoyed the game for the first time ... more and more infused in the American life ...

No comments: