Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Second Day at work

It was hard to find myself among all the thoughts for the few couple of hours yesterday: I had missed Arman badly, I had missed Mehrdad on the top of that; I was not sure how not working for more than a year had affected my performance; It was hard to see myself alone again.

I was all by my own, no baby, no stroller, no one to ask about the sound of the ducks which were bathing at the pond where I was walking towards the main building with my supervisor.

I was introduced to a million people on the fist hour, seventy percent of which were important ones to remember. Every one seemed very talented and usually kind.

Finally I was introduced to my table. My name was already installed on the outside of my cubicle and I had two forms on my desk describing usage of the phone and voicemail and my personal information at work: mailing address, login and password, extension, ... . It was really welcoming.

I had lunch with my supervisor, so imagine my free time to relax!

But as the sun was finding its way towards west, I was finding myself as an individual again, a talented one, a person who does not fear not knowing things, and a person who gets fascinated with medical devices. It was a nice time in the afternoon and I was not afraid staying at work, only I had missed my family, my loves. So I headed home.

Today every thing was even better. Specially since I found Arman very happy and energetic last night. We spent about two hours together but then he was tired and he wanted to sleep. This morning I had missed him even more than yesterday when I was leaving home. I can count on the weekend though to be with him all the time.

6 comments:

Nazy said...

Aaah, what a great report! That's really good to hear, Nimeh Shab Jan. I am so so proud of you my friend. I'm glad you found yourself as a talented individual again; you really are. You are simply delightful my friend. Best of luck to you. Yes, the weekend will be awaiting you with mountains of joy. Be good azizam.

midnight/... said...

salaam Nazy joon, thanks my friend. You are always very sweet to me.

Anonymous said...

man finglish minevisam sharmande!
aval salam!kheili khub bud...makhsusan vase man ke tahala jaei vaghean kar nakardam va nemidunam chikar bayad kard!omidvaram bazam az in kara bokonid ke man hey az tajrobiate shoma estefade konam!merc...movafagh bashid.

midnight/... said...

salaam Amin jaan,
sharmande am nakon daadaash man ke chizi nagoftam. age tajrobeiee mahsoob beshan inhaa chashm, hatman dar jaryaanet mizaaram. albatte kaarhaaye ghablim har kodoom rooze avval yek shekle dige boodan. masalan injaa tanhaa jaayi bood ke inghadr welcoming bood ke ham laptop am aamaade bood va ham esmam be cubicle nasb bood az ghabl az inke shoroo konam.
movaffagh baashi.

Anonymous said...

Wow salaamm,
I am so happy for you.
I am sure that you will be great at your work. Good for you colleages and your supervisor ;)

best of luck for all of you,
Love
Goli

midnight/... said...

mersi Goli joonam :)