Thursday, October 18, 2007

From work

I am at work again. Writing. It was a very beautiful morning when I stepped inside the building. A mild breeze, a blue sky with shart orange clouds scattering around. The pond was lively.

The book I am listening to is getting really exciting, and amazingly sad. I wish I could sit in the car and drive miles and miles until it is over. I like to read a history book of Afghanistan. Or better said, I wish I had read one. It is hard to imagine myself sitting down and reading a book of all of the wars and all of the lives being ruined in the name of any thing with the power of guns. I absolutely hate guns! And I rarely and hardly ever use the word "hate".

I have missed a lot of things and people and stuff lately. I need to run a little to settle a little.

No comments: