Wednesday, May 26, 2010

For AZ

I recommended the movie to her; she ordered it and got it and watched it and liked it and thought about it. I look forward to sit down with her and discuss the movie over another cup of coffee in another local cafe somewhere. So like to read her recommended book: "Eat Play Love". SF knew us both very well to try to put us in touch. I owe her a true thank you.

I found this interview on the YouTube which is absolutely not recommended to those who have not watched the movie: "Revolutionary Road". I love these two acter and actress; not only because they are truly handsome and beautiful but because they seem like truly beautiful individuals to me. They are both in the same age range as I am and I see them growing old with me and my generation. I found them really growing to be more mature despite the deceitful fame. Kate Winslet especially catches my attention, how she was this bold girl who has grown to be this confident woman, comfortable with her body and look. Here is the interview:

6 comments:

Salma said...

We watched the movie last year. I truly liked it and enjoyed every moment of it. Ali really enjoyed it too which I admire :) Especially because I heard our male friend's negative comments on this movie…obviously they were unable to get in touch with the main massage of the movie.
I like the simplicity of the movie and the way it shows the fact that if you do not purposely take care of your life you can lose everything sooooooooooo easily!

midnight/... said...

Oh u got it right sis. Also that u need to pursue ur dreams; and that u do change & ur partner changes but what if u don't change @the same time to the same direction? Minute points of discussion...

Salma said...

HMMM...I always like your idea of "persuing your dreams". And in fact, I think that is a part of "purposely taking care of life". I am glad we are going to meet in a month and hopefully we will find some time to chat about it. I would really enjoy the discussion ;)

midnight/... said...

Sure thingy :) Oh so am I, very excited to have you over. I wish it could be in the new house so you had your own room but A's room is still bigger than what you could get on the Dolphin Drive ;) Can't wait for that :) I need new earrings too ;)

AZ said...

Can't wait for our next coffee :)

midnight/... said...

Yeah! Me too AZ joon:)