Friday, December 23, 2011

One Week Mark

We already have been through our half-time here.  We are certain that next week will fly as quickly but more hectically because there are still visits to be paid and places to go to.

And things have turned to negative ... It started getting polluted again.  Sadly polluted and so bad that they announced closure of the schools for two days. The lawless traffic has not gotten on my nerves yet but no way that I would drive here.  M is doing a great job though driving within this chaos!!

On the positive note we got to meet with my sister-in-law and old friends from Paris and their families today and spent an afternoon playing bowling. It was more fun than I thought it would be.  We, M and I, drove the three kids each belong to each family for part of the drive. It was so cute how they made claims and spoke with different accents sitting in the back seat.

Getting ready to go to uncle's place tonight for dinner...

No comments: