Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Day Four - Sabi Sabi Earth Lodge

The most amazing experience I have ever had with nature. As soon as we got in the lodge we off loaded and headed for our first game ride. We got to see many animals but the most impressive one was a leopard that was eating a steenbuck prey on a branch and three hyenas were waiting down the tree for drops. It was unbelievable how close we were to the whole scene. It is magnificent, this nature of the God! The whole experience is amazing but the lack of social mingling for such a social person like me is getting into my nerves.  The group is really nice, but I wish my marketing colleagues were here too, we would have a blast. I am too tired to type tonight.  Slepts only two hours last night and have been on the road and in the air and on the road again and on a game ride from 8AM to 8PM almost.  Otherwise the lodge itself deserves a description; albeit the are vy unusual creatures around.  M claimed to leave the lights on and is now fast asleep himself. Good bright night from Sabi Sabi!

No comments: